Sunday, January 24, 2010

Friendship Ecards How Do I Mend A Broken Friendship?

How do I mend a broken friendship? - friendship ecards

My best friend spoke of 13 years for me to answer my emails, texts or calls. We have through a lot together and I am godmother to her 3 children.

It's summer, and always travel together in the summer and spring break. In addition, children will be with me at least one night per week and call a spade It Fun "Aunt Kara" and not the whole night.

It has been 3 months and Communicaton and have not seen the children. I miss him! were like a family with 2 and I love her. My heart hurts in the way that they can not as I will never forget it given?

I used the games for children, basketball and softball will not, however, as it happened, I did not want a scene. I miss her oh so much!

I have a birthday card and I only have the text .... Thank you. That was all, but I sent postcards, e-mails, SMS and even demanded and nothing? "

"Our friendship means nothing and has much disappeared over the years. What should I do?

Plz help!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What happened, that she wants nothing to do with you? Was there a fight or anything you can imagine? When you come out of nowhere and tried to contact them again and a friend, without reciprocity, "Just Let Go ... Sometimes people are changing, and there is nothing you can do

Post a Comment