Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Wholesale Clear Glass Vases Where Can I Find 21 (8X8X8) Cube Glass Clear Vase For The Centerpieces At My Wedding At A Wholesale Price?

Where can I find 21 (8X8X8) cube glass clear vase for the centerpieces at my wedding at a wholesale price? - wholesale clear glass vases

Where can I get 21 (8x8x8) clear glass vase for network central to my marriage at a wholesale price?
Needs 21 clear glass vase 8x8x8 cube centerpieces for my wedding in June? I can not be found. I'm on a budget, and I want a good deal. Someone knows where I 21 on a good price for you, or perhaps even more can be found.

2 comments:

skybluem... said...

Ikea has big glasses, so much larger than the size you want, but in the vicinity. It is $ 2.49 and the other is $ 7.99.

http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/stores/se ...

http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/stores/se ...

If you have a discount craft store in your area that would be an ideal place to look, do not forget to check your local dollar store. The dollar stores are hit or miss, but still worth a try.

Everything I found is around or near the desired size.

My other suggestion would be some of the websites of marriage, and try once the problem is there too. They may even be able to be found. Talk to your florist and see if they can find something. Even if your flowers themselves can not be a florist in the area that they can find for a long time.

Good luck to you and congratulations on your wedding!

Ricky J. said...

Did you try the dollar stores on the ground? Also, if you go and ask a florist, you can probably have a catalog or store two.Craft themselves with these things.

Post a Comment